Underland by Robert Macfarlane is a fascinating non-fiction read in The Lazy Book Club.

Let’s chat about Blue Jay in Movie Nights!

Suggestions (Movie Choices)

Lori
Site Admin

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:48 pm

I'm in on this and will watch after "Let Me In". I'm still intrigued with Frida K. and will learn a lot I'm sure.

Moonchime

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 am

Looks quite appealing to me - hope to watch in the next few weeks!!!
I am also curious about Frida - and "The Big Little Farm" but it may take a while - especially once we run into November!!!!!

Dee
Site Admin

Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:54 am

Moonchime wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 am
Looks quite appealing to me - hope to watch in the next few weeks!!!
I am also curious about Frida - and "The Big Little Farm" but it may take a while - especially once we run into November!!!!!
Lol. We have neglected our film corner for far too long! Last post from last September! So, Mz MoonChime, are you Gonna watch Roma with us? I’m planning to rewatch.

Then we should plan for a few new films for us to watch together! Any suggestions?

Moonchime

Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:03 am

Lol. We have neglected our film corner for far too long! Last post from last September! So, Mz MoonChime, are you Gonna watch Roma with us? I’m planning to rewatch.

I watched it quite a while ago - probably shortly after I wrote that. I won't rewatch it at the moment - but I'll pop by and see if any of your comments trigger my memories enough to join in the conversation.

• Information