Underland by Robert Macfarlane is a fascinating non-fiction read in The Lazy Book Club.

Let’s chat about Blue Jay in Movie Nights!

11x17 ‘Lockdown’

Dee
Site Admin

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:11 pm

Daryl and Negan rush to the Commonwealth in order to stop Hornsby.

Dee
Site Admin

Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:02 am

Thrilled to have the show back for its final lap.

Story is pushed forward nicely with plans in action to make sure everyone will be safe back at the Commonwealth.

Carol/Negan collaboration is always good fun, as was Negan’s entry into the CW.
Nice moment with Daryl and Maggie, though I didn’t like Daryl’s line about Glenn. He didn’t just save Maggie for Glenn. He saved her because she’s family. It just felt like they wanted to bring up Glenn’s name (which is good) but the way they did it was not the best writing and felt forced.

I give it 7, points taken off for things such as car chase (oh please no, though nice callback to the pilot) crowd scenes (yikes) and a few walkers pulling a fresh body apart :roll: and the continued annoying uselessness of the CW army uniform. Not to mention how pathetic most of these soldiers are.

Points added just for having the show back, and for all things Daryl Dixon. For Negan repeating Sebastian’s words “Do you know who *I* am?” And for swearing. Oh, will they finally let them speak properly? Also for fun Carol/Negan collaboration and lovely scene with Yumiko and Magna.

Bring on 11x18!

• Information